Thursday, April 28, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Anyhoo..so this blog isn't the only one neglected, my photography blog is just as behind and I think about posting all the time to this one and that one. SO at least know I think about you :) that has to count for something! right?
I would like to say I will do my best and do a couple posts to catch up, but that means I have to edit my own photos to share (I know I don't "have to", but thats like going out in public without make up on, and I just don't do that) And that also means that the 4 photo galleries that are waiting to be finished and posted would be neglected and I am sure clients wouldn't like that...and then the 2 coming up would get just as behind. So for now- all you get is this. :)
We are alive. We had great soccer and football seasons. Hudson got to play soccer for the first time in kinderkick. He loved it! We loved football season and are sad that its over but can't wait til next year! Easton is reading now and learning math and Haley rarely gets less then 100% on her school work. Hudson is a wonderful big brother to Madden and is so helpful around the house. We have recently found out that he loves to help cook and will do so any chance he gets :) Madden is growing great and will be 7 months on Thanksgiving. He truly is my daily sunshine. He is so snuggly and happy (happy most of the time, as long as it doesn't involve us having to do something in 15 min to get out the door and can't tend to him immediately..haha) He is amazing when it comes to practices, games and photoshoots. He for sure is a 4th child who just goes with the flow of the chaos around him :)
Its something right? :)
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
I finally finished a video I started. I hate having a new story. Especially a sad one with out the happy ending we expected or hoped for. Wished for? Called a blessing? Gah. :( I started this video again to add to it a couple months ago. But couldn't finish it. Until today. its still not how I wanted it to be..but is anything ever how we wanted it to be? So take a moment to watch. Thank you!
Thursday, April 08, 2010
- I am still growing a baby. 32 weeks tomorrow. I have updated here and posted a few that were predated drafts.
- Kyle turned 30 years old March 11th. We celebrated here at the house with dinner and cheesecake. It was very low key. I think turning 30 was difficult for him. ;)
- We had a joint birthday party at a pizza place then went bowling afterwards the weekend between our birthdays. Pretty cake huh? Not sure if there are any other photos out there- this is the only one I took :)
- Then I turned 30 March 18th. Which I was fine with. I thought maybe it would bother me, but it didn't. Again another low key evening and my parents came over to celebrate.
- Kyle had a softball tournament the next weekend..and the kids and I ventured out with him. Its hard to believe its already time for softball. We enjoyed ourselves for the most part and during a 4 hr game break we browsed Babies R Us and searched for a Jamba Juice. We fully expected one more game loss, but they won and we ended up staying out there for a couple more games and we didn't get home until 10pm. Lets just say we weren't prepared for the cold temps as the morning/afternoon were quite nice and warm.
- We enjoyed a quiet Spring Break. I loved not having to get up early and get the kids ready for school. Most days consisted of jammies :)
- Kyle and I also went out to celebrate a friends 40th birthday. We hit up the casino and the dance club. Now you are probably laughing because the thought of me 30 weeks pregnant in a dance club is pretty funny. And it was. I am going to have to get a hold of a couple pictures that were taken. :) I loved sitting and people watching though and got up a few times to dance. The looks I was getting were quite hilarious- especially because you can't really tell I am pregnant unless I turn to the side. My only complaint was that they were very stingy with their water! I mean give me a break...what other choice did I have to drink!? Sheesh! But we defiantly had a blast and hope to go back some time when I can really dance with the girls :)
I took a couple pictures at the first soccer game...it was nasty and muddy so I just took my little canon. The pictures looked funny on the screen and I couldn't figure out why...then I realized during an Easter Egg Hunt after the game that Hudson must have changed a setting and I was able to change it back. So here are a couple interesting colored photos of the first soccer game :)