Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I ♥ Faces - “We ♥ Tooshies” Photo Challenge



I have always loved this photo, granted its not the best "technical wise"- I just grabbed my camera really quick to "catch the moment" what photography is really about right?? Easton just looked so cute staring out the backdoor in his little baseball undies...and the turtle backpack has been in the family for years, little brother uses it now..So its sentimental too :)


Go see more tooshie photos!! there are some really cute ones!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is adorable!! One of my favourites so far.

Really great photo, I love the composition and the colour, for a spur of the moment pic it's really quite wonderful! Great job. :)

Anonymous said...

Love this photo. Tells a nice story. Love the colors!

Holly Lynn said...

Sweet photo! Love the composition!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP