Friday, June 25, 2004

Nap, Shnap!

What is the deal? My dear sweet love bug has turned into your worse nightmare at naptime and bedtime. She use to go down with no problem, so what? Now that the sun is shining and doesn't go down till 9, she doesn't think she should either? She just screams...then all gets quiet and I think she fell asleep..and 45 min later she screams again. *sigh* Maybe she is getting her 2nd year molars...maybe her ear infection hasn't gone away? Maybe she is just being her 2 year old self. Well I will try some room darkening shades and see if that helps, if it doesn't, I guess off to the doctor next week to check her ears..and if those are fine..I might have to admit she is in her terrible two's.

As for Easton, he falls asleep anywhere and anytime, I guess its good to be a baby!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP