Saturday, January 16, 2010

Devil's Punch Bowl

I just wanted to get out of town today. I didn't care where, just wanted to go do something. I didn't think cleaning the house, watching football, lazying around in jammies all day was what we needed to do. We have been doing enough of that lately. So off to the coast! The kids haven't been to Devil's Punch Bowl before, and I couldn't remember if I had before, and it had been a very long time for Kyle. So long he didn't think there was a fence around it ;) ( so either he never did go and was thinking of something else, or his imagination was bigger then he was ;) ) I am glad I had my little camera, it was windy, cold and sprinkly, so we weren't out there long. They all thought it was pretty cool though :)

Hudson's "its cold out here take the picture fast!" look

Haley's "mom the wind is stinging my face and making it hard to keep my eyes open" look..

Easton's "mom I am cold but I will smile for you" look

Haley took a picture of us...haha. Wind wasn't my friend and I think I am thinking..."have you taken it yet?? lets get in the car hurry..." , but this is better then the one she cut off Kyle's head and his eyes were closed ;) haha

And the Bowl...
We had lunch when we first got into town at the Dory Cove. Its back! it had burned down a few years ago and they couldn't rebuild and just moved to their other location they owned but it had a different name. The food wasn't quite as good at the other place, but since we were there last, the name changed back to Dory Cove and the food was great! We also hit the outlet stores, which most the time when I say...Hey! lets go to the beach, what I really mean is...Hey! Lets go to the outlets! :) But we were on a tight schedule and couldn't shop long at all, but we got some great deals at Old Navy for the kids!(if anyone can make it over, it looked like the outlets were having great sales at all the stores!) We hurried back to get Kyle to his game and I am hoping he wasn't too late. Now, its about time for me to shuttle the kids to bed and then wait for his return so if its not too late we can watch a movie together. Today, was nice.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

ha ha......i think that when any mom says "let's go to the beach" they mean let's go shopping!!! ha ha. that is my motto!

Rochelle said...

ha ha......i think that when any mom says "let's go to the beach" they mean let's go shopping!!! ha ha. that is my motto!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP