Monday, August 23, 2004

Well I had that party..

it went ok..if you consider my mom, my mother in law, my sister and her friend the only ones who showed up.. how pathetic is that? Kinda sad if you ask me..I invited 29 people. My sister said maybe it was because people didnt have the money to buy anything. well ok, thats understandable..I am not gonna freak out if people dont buy anything, I dont care..but at least come, hang out, eat food, have fun so I dont feel like a loser. I was able to get a few nice outside sales..so I am almost to my goal of $500 so then I will get $100 in free stuff of my choice..I close the party on Wednesday..so I am hoping a few more people who said they would order....do :) I need to fill my new house with cool stuff :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP