Thursday, September 16, 2004

Chaos! It's complete cHaOs!!

Its 2:21, normally, Haley is nicely napping away and Easton is either napping or playing quietly. Today is different. My nieces are here. They are 5.5 and 3. Haley was in her crib, of course heard them, and is now coloring with them on the pretend box in the living room. I asked them to be quiet probably a million times..and guess who is now up? Easton! Yeah!! haha big ol crazy party in my living room :) Fun times right? I am so happy my kids have cousins. It would be sad if they didn't. I loved growing up with my 20+ :) and now most of them all have kids, and our kids all play together. I just wish they lived closer. Its rainy looking out too. Wouldn't it be nice if all the raindrops, were lemondrops and gumdrops? Oh, what a rain that would be! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP