Monday, September 20, 2004

I have spotted a tooth!

The prince finally popped a tooth! He has been teething for months, and Saturday I decided to see if anything was going on yet, and there it was! His right bottom tooth is breaking through. I am so happy for him, yet I feel so bad, I am sure that is just so painful. Thank goodness for Hylands teething tablets. Those things really do help. I know from personal experience. My wisdom teeth are partly in, and it can be so painful at times. I pop a few tablets and the pain is gone :)

So now I know that the extremely excessive drool and crankiness has been because the prince has been cutting a tooth. At 7 months (5mo 3wks adjusted) He has his first tooth! YEAH!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP