Thursday, September 30, 2004

What's she gonna do?

Will she fizzle? or will she blow? Mount St Helens is cranky. While listening to the news report this morning, the scientists sounded a lot like my perinatologists when I was in preterm labor with the twins. "Well there is a 70% chance she will do this, and a 30% chance this could happen, 1 out of 3 do that. She could erupt a day from now, or a month from now. Honestly, we just don't know what to expect and we will take one day at a time and hope for the best. "Well, Duh. Something is gonna happen and they can do all the tests they want and still won't know for sure. Its just a waiting game. Thats what I did with the girls, waited, got prodded, poked and tested. I held off for 26 days. Maybe Mount St. Helens can to. You never know. You can't make an accurate guess on what God has in store. That was an important lesson I learned. When Mount St Helens erupted in 1980, I was exactly 2 months old. Isn't that crazy? I lived in California at the time. My husband was 2 months & 1 week. He lived here in Oregon. He doesn't remember it though ;) hehe. It will be interesting to see what the volcano decides to do, I wonder if it will be an even bigger explosion then they think, or nothing at all.

1 comments:

answer-man said...

enjoyed your blog, we are introducing our New Updated Dvd Bible Site **www.BibleMediaDvd.Com** and thought you might enjoy all the new features of the King James Version, New Living Translation Version on Dvd and also have a free offering of a Children's Bible Story CD for the lowest prices now of $29.95. Stop by and check out the Free Demo. Thank you for your time and Have a Great Day.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP