Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Buttercream

Has anyone smelled the candles that smell like buttercream frosting..where you just want to lick the candle wax..hoping it tastes just as it smells? ohhh its just so yummy!

Well I found some to actually lick. No its not a candle. But its Betty Crockers Whipped frosting. I decided to make a cake because I wanted to use the frosting..and I shouldn't have because I want to eat the frosting in one sitting. I could eat it all. Honest. Dare me? hehe

Its so good. Too bad I have to put it on the cinnamon swirl cake I made with apples. I made it in my handy dandy pan on my stove.. it is an apple cinnamon swirl heavenly cake. I don't know if it will taste good but it smells good. and if it doesn't then more frosting for me. yummm!

1 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

I'll see you in the morning. I like me some Cake! :-)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP