Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

The day or so have been busy. New Years eve we had a house full. We played bunko with about an hour to spare til midnight! we had 14 adults and 10 little kids in my house :) Only one who fell asleep early was Easton. How he slept through the noise I do not know. We had alot of fun with family and friends. What a great way to ring in the new year. We had a little fireworks, noise makers and lots of food :)

We spent our new years day at my grandparents house to have a wonderful brunch, which we normally have at Christmas but they were out of town. So today it was. Then this evening we went to my parents to have the tradional irish good luck meal, consisting of everything boiled..ham, potatoes, cabbage, turnips, black eyed peas and corn bread. As long as I eat a little bit of everything I should have good luck in the year ahead of us. So I made sure I had a bite of cabbage and turnips. Easton definantly did not get my pickyness towards food. The boy ate so much of it all! He is amazing to watch eat. I don't know where he puts it all. hehe Haley on the other hand.. she enjoyed her ham with dip(ketchup) and that was it.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Day!

1 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

Happy New Year! Glad you had so much fun!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP