Thursday, January 20, 2005

Caught in the act!

So the other day we noticed we were on a slight bottle shortage. Kyle moved Easton's crib, and he heard a clunk..clunk, clunk. As if a few somethings had fallen. So he dropped down and looked under the crib. There lay 3 empty bottles. Well now that makes sense..I was wondering where they were going. So today, while Easton was going down for a nap, I kept hearing a clanging noise. It wasn't Haley she was playing in the living room. It sounded like someone was in a closet. The light bulb went on and I made my way to Easton's room, where I heard babbling and the clanging noise louder. I opened the door, he froze, then turned and looked at me. He was banging his bottle up against the wall..trying to, from my perspective, get the bottle between the crib and wall. What a little goober. Now I know I need to look under the crib, and I will know exactly how the bottles got there, which is amazing, because the space between isn't that wide!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hee hee! We have a similar problem with the binkies. When Ben doesn't want to nap, he tells me by tossing the binky behind the crib.

Mrs. Flinger said...

Oh No! I can barely fit back there as it is! Yikes..

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP