Saturday, November 27, 2004

Long Weekend

We survived Thanksgiving. It all worked out, we were late to my parents and it was meltdown time for the kids after a long day. But we survived. It was nice to be with family and I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life. Friday, not alot went on, we ran a daycare for about 2 hours. :) Kyle and I watched our friend Becca's 2 children, same age as ours, and it over lapped watching my 3 neices and nephew. So at one time we had a 7, 5, 3, 2.5, 2.5, 9mo and a 7 mo old :) It was fun! I could so do 7 kids :) It wasn't so bad in those 2-3 hrs. I am sure if I had them for a week it might be a different story. hehe

Tonight, I went with my parents, grandparents and sister to the Manheim Streamroller concert. Their music is so wonderful! What a super talented group! It really got me in the Christmas spirit...as if I needed any help in that area. We had great seats too, and we are very happy we didn't pay the extra 30 for the floor seating. All they had to eat was cheese and wine. For an extra 30 bucks! We so had better seating.. :) We were the first row, so we could watch them all eat it. And watch the lady shove what was left into a napkin into her purse. :)

Ok here are a few pictures :)
Haley on Thanksgiving.

Best Friends what perfect angels...

Ok, So this is how it normally is...


2 comments:

jenniferbf said...

Adorable pictures! I'm so glad to hear you can handle seven because I have a feeling it will come in handy in the future :))))))) :P

Mrs. Flinger said...

HOLY COW! You had a full house!
Those kids are adorable! I love the sleeper PJs with feet. Ahhhhh...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP