Thursday, November 25, 2004

Say What?

Exactly, I can't. Last night I slowly felt the oncoming of my voice going away...by 1 am..it was gone. This morning, it feels gone and I know it is gone, so why talk to confirm my thoughts. Only the kids are home right now, and I don't have to talk to them. I can whisper and they won't think I am a fruit loop. Kyle is gone until he says, 12, I say 11. He is playing football. Its the millionth annual Turkey Bowl. It feels like if I clear my throat just right, it will come back. But sadly this has been happening most everytime I get a cold so I know better .It will be gone for a few days. :( I like talking so much, and so of course, I never let it rest and just make everyone listen to me as I speak through the hoarseness. My Inlaws are coming to my house for lunch. My MIL is bringing everything since it was a last minute decision to have it here. My house will be so crowded. I am not looking forward to this. We have a living room, that goes into the dining room and kitchen, like a great room..we don't have another room people can go sit in. So we will have 14 people sitting in chairs staring at each other, because my furniture only holds 6..and my kitchen table holds 4. This is gonna be interesting, then I need to get to my parents at 5 pm...what a day what a day. Let the festivities begin!
I think I am gonna go drink something hot to help my throat and watch the parade. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP