Monday, November 01, 2004

Twick or Tweet and Happy Birthday.

Oh last night was so fun. So adorable and so memorable. Nothing says it better then just so precious! Haley went trick or treating with her friend Rachel. They are both 2. We were going to go with Haleys cousins too, but we didn't end up meeting back up. So the girls went door to door, knocking alot..and then saying twick or tweet over and over until the door opened. Then they would say it again when it opened, put up their bags, got candy and said "tank you".Then said bye bye as they walked away. The got so many ooohs and ahhhs. They were adorable. They even held hands at one point. So cute! They were in awe of getting candy. Haley ate so much candy before we even left. I am surprised she didn't get sick. Easton just hung out in the stroller and fell asleep so when we passed my parents house, I dropped him off inside.

Last night was also my dad's birthday :) Its so fun being on Halloween. Gives us something really fun to do in the afternoon before going out. Its always been this way, and I don't know what I would do if we ever changed it up. Its just one of those things that go together. Dads party and trick or treating. Kinda like peanutbutter and jelly. :) picture time...

Our awesome punkins :)

The trick or treaters

Easton our lil' punkin

Haley our punkin princess

Haley and Rachel walking down the sidewalk


Halloween was so fun this year. Haley had a blast! I can't wait to watch her and Easton next year!

1 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

Cute Cute!! Hey.. you could've ended up at my house! How weird is that??

My Mom answered the door most of the time. Bob and I were voting and LB was eating/crying/sleeping with us. Mom made sure all the kids earned their goods. Had to answer things like "who is your costume?"

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP