Monday, December 27, 2004

Kids say the darndest things...

So, I have been meaning to blog this. This has to be an all time funniest thing Haley has done/said so far(I am sure not the last).

So we went to the mall before Christmas. It was Wednesday or Thursday..I can't really remember, but it was last week. We were going in and out of stores, and decided to go into Ladies Footlocker. I push Easton in the stroller closer to some shoes and start examining when Kyle who is holding Haley, suddenly turns around facing looking out of the store..and goes "OHH" ..Curious, I turn to him, and ask what is going on...as Haley is going "Arrgh! a Pirate!" complete with arm motions as pirates do. He is ultimately embarrassed and whispers, "turn around" so I did, there a young gentleman in stripes, stood with a big black eye patch. I chuckle... knowing now why my daughter was so giddy there was a pirate in the store. Not certain he heard her, we continued looking at some shoes, and then gracefully left the store, with our little girl in tow.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP