Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I knew it!

Guess who came back for a visit!? Yup, that darn spider. He came down the same way as before! same side and everything, this time, my big manly husband was right here with me and killed him. Took two hits though! He agreed with me that he was pretty fat and had big eyes...freaky. I was just thinking about it too, I have my gloves sitting right next to the keyboard, and the thought went through my mind, that he crawled in them and was going to bite me tonight at Bunko while I was wearing them. Good thing he is dead now, unless it was his cousin.....*shudder*. Or maybe they are hatching on top of the computer desk behind a picture frame and so each one is parachuting down the side to scare me. Spiders give me the heebie jeebies.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP