Monday, October 25, 2004

Pumpkin patch x 2 = FUN!

This weekend we all went to the pumpkin patch. It was a fun place with a zip line, maze, animals, slides..The kids all had a blast. We went with my parents, and my sisters family. Here are a few pictures.










It started raining before getting pumpkins. So we packed up and saved that for Sunday. So pumpkin patch take two...












It was alot of fun! and we picked out some great pumpkins, stay tuned for the night of carving :)
There were some other really cute pictures that were taken, I don't have alot of memory on my card so I had my mom and sister take some for me. So I will post those when I can too :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your pics. makes me wish i had 100 little babies of my own. i hate that i have to blog anonymously, it makes me feel like i am writing something bad. but i don't have a blogger account...anyway, i was just surfing and wanted to comment on the pics.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP